WHO WE ARE
Cylance is one of the fastest growing companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to crack the DNA of malware, Cylance has redefined the endpoint protection market, garnered acclaim from industry analysts and won numerous awards including “Best Emerging Vendor” from SC Magazine. If you have the passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, we want you to join us!
Cylance is seeking a technical sales person with proven success identifying, developing and closing outbound OEM transactions. The successful candidate will have prior security industry experience and an ability to execute the relationship management, business planning and process fundamentals required for success in complex technology sales. Candidates must be able to work with OEM prospects to articulate a compelling joint value proposition, have a working understanding of technical integration alternatives, have the ability to develop a viable business case and pricing model, and be able to negotiate and close appropriate licensing agreements. Prior experience navigating large organizations and working with senior professionals such as C-level or VP-level executives to identify needs and recognize high-value partnership opportunities will be critical to your success.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Cylance’s products, partners and markets
- Develop an OEM sales pipeline and drive opportunities to close
- Cultivate and develop OEM partner relationships ranging from entry-level, technical, management and executive
- Qualify opportunities and move them through the sales process to close leveraging extended team members and corporate resources
- Own overall partner post-contract engagement, including technical implementation and go-to-market programs required for sell-through success
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years selling OEM software solutions with demonstrated and consistent quota over-achievement
- Knowledge of security solutions, competitors and market landscape is required
- Experience selling network, cloud or endpoint security technologies desired
- Experience in IoT or embedded product security desired
- Highly organized with the ability to develop account strategies and plans, and manage pipeline to close business within quarterly and annual objectives
- Functional technical understanding of technology platforms and integration
- Strong business acumen with experience developing business and pricing models required
- Strong negotiation skills and success closing complex transactions
- Ability to build and coordinate a cross functional team to satisfy the customer throughout the account lifecycle (pre and post sales)
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Cylance
The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In addition to medical, dental, vision and 401(K), we offer other great benefits and a slew of perks such as casual dress attire, plethora of employer-sponsored food and snack items, toll road/public transportation subsidy, gym membership discount, etc. We’re proud to have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Orange County” by the OC Business Journal.
Cylance Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.