Aspect Software Inc.
Aspect makes it easy for you to engage with your customers. We help companies deliver remarkable customer experiences across every conversation and every channel – voice, email, text, social, web — through a single, elegant software platform. Whether delivered on premise, hosted, or in the cloud, this platform brings all the conversations together in one place, ensuring a consistent omni-channel customer experience each and every time. We are a global leader in providing unified interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office solutions, seamlessly orchestrating people, processes and touch points for today’s top brands. For more information, visit us at http://www.aspect.com .
Scope & Summary
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performance team. The Cloud Operations team is looking for an experienced NOC Manager to join us in leading, managing, and owning all operational aspects of our Tier-1 NOC team.
This team develops solutions that align with our customer’s strategic goals enhancing how they service their customer base leveraging our cloud technology stack. Ideal candidates will have a passion for customers and a knowledge of different cloud architecture environments, virtualization, and multi-data center topologies. This position requires an engineer with a project management mind set who can build customer relationships.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build a culture of customer satisfaction based on operational excellence, big picture understanding, continuous improvement, and proactive thinking.
- Oversee day to day network operations, escalations, ticketing, and communications with internal and external customers.
- Develop, update, and maintain new processes and procedures working with the cloud operations team.
- Continuously improve and develop systems to proactively monitor hosted and cloud environments.
- Hire, train, develop and manage network operations engineers and technicians, assuring they understand their roles and responsibilities, prioritizing and assigning daily workloads and conducting performance evaluations for direct reports.
- Provide a timely response to all network troubles, both service affecting and non-service affecting; responding to after-hours outages and emergency on a 12x7x365 basis, as required.
- Manage spare equipment and ordering inventory to sustain the high quality functionality of the operations center.
- Keen focus on network performance and reliability leading to the highest quality customer experience.
- Ensure notifications and updates are provided in a routine and scalable fashion to all members of customer, sales, engineering, and executive leadership team.
- Enable detailed post-mortem reporting and reviews for all major issues effecting system performance.
- Work closely with other departments to assure that the voice of Cloud Operations is appropriately represented in product and implementation strategies.
- Write, review, and issue technical bulletins for distributions within engineering and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS, and or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years support delivery management experience, start-up experience useful.
- 5+ years’ experience with telecommunications, network engineering, and operations.
- 3+ years in management and leading teams through adversity and fast growth.
- Strong operational leader who can effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Track record of successful organizational, communication, interpersonal, and relationship skills.
- Agile; thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has the ability to rapidly redirect according to network demands.
- Technical ability to understand product and field installation details.
- Strong Customer-focused with desire and ability to deliver exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
- Able to multi-task and be responsive/flexible to field changes in relatively short notice.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Excellent verbal and written proficiency in English.
- PMP certification or Project Management formal training.
- ITILv3 Foundations certification.
- Working knowledge in IoT.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and Remedy.
- Knowledge of tools like; Splunk, Datadog, SumoLogic,and Nagios
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.
This position is not open to any third party recruiters, consultants and/or staffing vendors at this time.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.