Job Title : Mobility Strategy Consultant
Organization: Accenture Mobility
Location: New York, Dallas, Houston, Chicago
Travel Requirement : It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Mobility practice, you’ll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Of the major digital technologies, mobility has risen to the top in terms of importance to organizations. Most surveyed now consider mobility among their top five priorities.
Mobile Consulting professionals demonstrate skills in management and technology consulting services to help clients develop mobility strategies, business and technology plans and design solutions to drive additional enterprise and customer value.
It can include conducting projects like: Internet of Things (IoT) business strategies, API enablement strategies, mobile consumer app strategies, enterprise mobile capability assessments, Mobile/IoT architecture/technical evaluations, competitive assessments, BYOD/MDM strategies, mobility market assessment and operationalizing Mobile Centers of Excellence
Individual will be working directly with clients and Accenture leadership to deliver high value services and deliverables to clients across a wide range of industries. These projects require independent thinkers who enjoy a good challenge and want to help clients to stay on the forefront of mobile, API, and IoT business and technology trends
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in any of the following areas: mobile governance & strategy, connected home, connected health, connected vehicle, industrial IoT mobile device/ application management, mobile application development, field or workforce enablement, salesforce automation, machine-to-machine, mobile wallet, API strategy & enablement, IoT strategy or enterprise mobility management
- Minimum of 1 year Project management experience
- Consulting or strategy development experience OR mobile technology skills and aptitude
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Some combination of Mobile Strategy, API strategy, IoT Strategy, mobile application development, field force enablement, salesforce automation
- MBA preferred
- Ability to engage and work with broad range of customer and engagement team levels and roles (Directors, Architects, and Procurement groups, internal company executives)
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Background and understanding of Mobile, API and IoT technologies
• Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to work effectively in either a single engagement or while supporting multiple business
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.