Telit Wireless Solutions
The Marketing Manager for IoT Factory Solutions is responsible for developing core messaging and executing comprehensive marketing communication programs to increase Telit brand awareness and market share for the business unit’s flagship products: deviceWISE for Factory and secureWISE. This focus is part of the company’s strategic initiative to be the market leader in Industrie 4.0 / Industrial IoT solutions.
The Marketing Manager reports to the Director of IoT Services and is the primary marketing interface with product management, sales, and engineering, and will collaborate with Telit’s digital, corporate, channel and regional marketing teams.
Overview of Job Requirements
- Work closely with deviceWISE for Factory and secureWISE product management, sales, and engineering to develop strategic marketing plan.
- Develop tactical marketing programs to build awareness and adoption in new vertical markets.
- Develop core messaging and oversee the creation of high-impact marketing content, for example:
- Website and digital marketing
- Product Collateral
- Sales enablement tools
- Training programs
- Customer use cases
- Press releases
- By-lined articles
- Product demonstrations
- Videos and illustrations
- White papers
- Create campaigns and promotional programs for the launch of new products and services.
- Support the development of the strategy and messaging for channel marketing programs.
- Support the planning and coordination of the company’s participation in industry events, speaking engagements, webinars and tradeshows.
- Be the center of knowledge for the company’s IoT Factory Solutions and act as the primary evangelist with internal and external audiences and stakeholders.
- Represent the company at speaking events, analyst briefings, industry events, trade shows, panel participation, and customer briefings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of marketing or product management experience in software and services for manufacturing and/or industrial automation with hands-on exposure in one or more of the following areas:
- Digital manufacturing
- Factory automation
- Industrie 4.0
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Control systems
- MES, ERP, SCADA, OPC
- PaaS/SaaS models
- PLCs and robotics
- Semiconductor fabrication
- IoT / M2M
- Prior experience working at or with product from any of the following companies – or similar organizations – is highly desirable: GE (Predix), Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi, Kepware, or PTC.
- Technical training and/or knowledge of electronic hardware systems, complex system architectures, factory automation IoT technologies and relevant technologies, trends and industry standards is a plus.
- Very strong individual contributor with ability to lead and work side-by-side with small teams and flat organizations.
- Cross-functional collaboration across digital marketing, corporate marketing, event marketing, partner marketing, strategic alliance, product management, sales and other key stakeholders
- Creative and effective marketing communicator with strong writing skills and ability to develop relevant content for different target audiences and media.
- Critical thinker who can conceive, develop and lead projects from end-to-end.
- A self-starter who enjoys operating in a fast-paced dynamic environment and is comfortable performing multiple tasks in parallel under tight deadlines.
- Effectiveness in collaborating with and influencing colleagues across different functions, seniority levels and regions.
- Quick learner and resourceful individual with the ability to operate with minimal supervision.
- Bachelors in marketing or communications. Advanced degrees preferred.
Working at Telit
Telit strives to foster a diverse and stimulating environment where creative, intelligent, and ambitious people can achieve their professional and personal goals. At Telit, we support an entrepreneurial culture with solid resources, structure and stability. Everyone contributes directly to the company’s strategic goals and bottom line – hands-on, using a team-oriented approach.
Telit has a wide variety of exciting career opportunities for skilled professionals, and an environment that supports innovation and excellence. Telit is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive base salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress
- Boca Raton, Florida
Contact : Jack Indekeu
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.