- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Gym facility on-site
- Company sponsored extracurricular activities! Tough Mudder, HH’s and more!
- Company catered meals and events
- Career Path Opportunities; continuous training, learning & development opportunities
Day to Day Job:
- Collect & Analyze marketing campaign data and provide actionable insights and recommendations on ways to optimize performance presented as numbers and words.
- Discover trends and insights to be used for high-level marketing strategies
- Build, analyze and distribute weekly trending reports on marketing campaigns and customer segments
- Develop and maintain reporting structures for month-end reports, budget and forecast models
- Monitor and govern lead flow processes to ensure data integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree(s) in Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics and/or related analytical fields
- 2 years’ experience in online marketing, web analytics and customer segmentation is desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both numbers and words.
- Strong Excel skills a must, Tableau preferable, and one of the following: SQL/R/SAS/Python or another similar tool preferable
- A drive to compete and succeed, as well as a natural curiosity and creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Highly Organized
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.