Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Spark Capital and Intel Capital.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, such as Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech.
Day-to-day, we encourage unconventional thinking, thrive on great communication and debate, and know how to move quickly. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning and improvement. Most of all, we set high standards and ambitious goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products.
You are a team-oriented thinker with a passion for data. You are comfortable with large data sets, modeling, reporting, A/B testing, and presentation development. You’re a self-starter capable of identifying business needs and taking action. You love breaking down problems, building solutions, delivering actionable and data-driven insights, and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing data models and analytical tools for ongoing audience segmentation, benchmarking, trending and competitive analysis
- Monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting advertising campaign performance and marketing platform engagement
- Generating competitive intelligence and business analytics
- Constructing ad hoc reports, dashboards and presentations
- Contributing to business reviews with data and insights
- Providing thought leadership on data resources and tools
- Supporting marketing leaders with additional duties as required
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of marketing analytics experience, client or agency side
- BA required, advanced degree in lieu of experience
- Solid understanding of digital advertising landscape and KPIs for web/mobile traffic, CRM, digital display, video, SEO, SEM and search advertising
- Familiarity with web analytics and ad serving platforms, such as Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Extensive, demonstrable quantitative experience using tools like MicroStrategy, SQL, SPSS, and Tableau
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills, especially the ability to simplify complex information into actionable recommendations
- Mastery of Microsoft Office applications and related cloud applications
- Deep knowledge of and passion for emerging technology (e.g. VR, AR, IOT)
- A detail-oriented, self-starter mindset with the organizational skills to flourish in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.