We are looking for a candidate to join our Strategic Analytics team. This role will provide a dynamic work environment that will allow for exposure to the best of analytics. This position will assist in designing, managing and interpreting the results of large-scale client database analyses, including customer profiling, segmentation studies, post-program measurement, and other ad-hoc projects.
The successful candidate will have solid experience evaluating large amounts of consumer data and culling out key insights to support data-driven marketing opportunities, along with a background in fundamental statistical concepts. While this is not a predictive modeling position, a working knowledge of multivariate statistics (i.e., regression, cluster analysis, CHAID, etc.) would be helpful.
- Assist in and occasionally lead the design, day-to-day management and delivery of client analyses
- Collaborate with client and iKnowtion team to identify analytic objectives and approach
- Develop analytic plans (including sampling plans and programming specs)
- QC programming output
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis
- Ensure that client deliverables are produced on time and error-free
- Occasional travel
- 3+ years of experience in marketing analysis, database marketing, or CRM strategy
- Demonstrated ability to interpret analytic output
- Experience analyzing large-scale customer databases and evaluating the results of marketing programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a team-oriented, deadline driven environment
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint; working knowledge of SAS a plus
- Business, economics, or quantitative methods background preferable.
- Graduate degree is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.