Manager, HR Analytics, Data and Reporting**
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe.We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Role overview & Purpose
The Manager, HR Analytics, Data and Reporting interfaces between the core HR business function and other HR functions for any enterprise solutions for Recruitment, Core HR, Data and Reporting from concept through to delivery and support.
The role will report to the Director, HR Analytics, Data and Reporting. Day to day working with be aligned closely with the Program roadmap, and will work closely with the Program Management office and chosen systems integrator.
• Design, develop, implement and support Oracle Cloud HCM to meet the requirements of the business
• Be a business partner for the core Recruitment, Core HR, Data and Reporting and drive continuous improvements across the HR systems landscape
• Design and support the solution for HR system integration with other systems
• Seek, introduce and support leading practice HR system processes
• Create and maintain core HR systems documentation and standards
• Gather and document business requirements
• Create functional specification documents with business
- Develop acceptance test scenarios and participate in testing activities
- Accountable for the maintenance and enhancement of HRIS systems. Manage internal staff members and work with supporting IT and business level staff to: Analyze end user needs to develop project/enhancement implementation plans; formulate and define scope and objective of projects; identify and schedule project deliverables, costs, milestones, resources and required tasks.
- Responsible for ensuring data is managed and updated in a timely manner
- Perform regular in depth internal departmental audits to ensure data accuracy on HR system.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with all other areas of Shared HR Services (e.g. Reward. Talent, PPS, and Employee Relations) as well as the HR Business Partners, Payroll and IT, working closely with other supervisors/managers to manage project associated with these areas.
- Responsible for the integrity of all HRMS systems and critical interfaces in and out of the Oracle database
- Responsible for monitoring inquiries & problem resolution and reporting significant trends to Director HR Analytics, Data and Reporting
- Recommend and assist in implementing enhancements to current systems & procedures.
- Manage the development and implementation of training and cross-training programs.
- Collaborate with and assist other team members with special projects as needed.
- Manage all data and system integration requirements for acquisitions and divestitures.
• Work supportively and collaboratively with other teams
• Build relationships and trust with key stakeholders to support program delivery and collaborative approaches where appropriate
• Communicate in line with communications and program plans with team and wider stakeholders.
Key Program Challenges:
• Working in a matrixed and virtual environment
• Working with a number of stakeholders: externally, internally and internationally
• Working on multiple projects/tasks at one time
• Working as part of a global team and thinking globally
• Working with a global customer base and different cultures
• Some out of hours working to support the global organization
• Building internal confidence in a situation of consistent change
• Developing creative future proofed solutions to meet market need
• Ensuring local markets deliver solutions effectively
• Changing the focus of organizational energy from broad to core activities
Essential Skills /Experience
• Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering large scale Oracle HCM/HRMS based technology solutions in an international business environment
• Strong leadership and project management skills
• Strong experience with and understanding of all aspects of the HR function, especially Workforce Management, and related Oracle software
• Able to actively promote and represent the core deliverables of the program
• Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies
• Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively to target audiences
• Excellent customer service ethic
• Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines. Good organizational, planning & time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills and understanding of how information should be presented to get across important issues to different groups of stakeholders
• Proactive in seeking information, challenging norms and driving efficiency
• Demonstrates the ability to effectively assess and resolve issues and problems
• Work closely with developers and facilitate communications between development and business
• Track record of effectively delivering large scale programs through a team
Desirable Skills / Experience / Qualifications
• Experience working with cloud based Oracle solutions, notably Cloud HCM
• 1 or more language other than English
• Degree or certification in HR related area
Personal Style and Behavior
• Respect for Our values: Brave, Imaginative, Decent and Accountable
• Resilient enabler of change
• Collaborative with peers and colleagues to drive involvement and engagement
• Comfortable operating in a changing and ambiguous environment
• International and cultural sensitivity and awareness
• Inclusive and positive in a broad scope team
Pearson Profile Attributes will we assessing for across our program:
• Relationship Builder
• Make it happen
Internal candidates can see the Pearson Profile on Neo – just search for Pearson Profile. External Candidates will be given information on the profile should they secure an interview.
Primary Location: ** United States
Other Locations** US-NJ-Old Tappan, US-MN-Bloomington, US-NJ-Hoboken, US-New Jersey
Work Locations: ** US-NJ-Old Tappan 200 Old Tappan 200 Old Tappan Road Old Tappan 07675
Job: ** Human Resources
Organization: ** Human Resources
Employee Status: ** Regular Employee
Job Type: ** Standard
Shift: ** Day Job
Job Posting: ** Oct 21, 2016
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.