With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs , enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working,
the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM
, and draws on
, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at
is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini's robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects . Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
Qualifications: 6-12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –
The Data Science & Analytics practice group at Capgemini is expanding its footprint…rapidly.
As part of the fastest growing digital practice within Capgemini, we work with the latest advanced analytics, machine learning, and big data technologies to extract meaning and value from data in a number of different industries ranging from Media & Entertainment to Life Sciences and everywhere in-between.
Our team has worked with geospatial data, performed social media sentiment analysis, built recommendation systems, created image classification algorithms, solved large-scale optimization problems, and harnessed the massive influx of data generated by the IoT.
The Data Science & Analytics group is the fastest growing digital practice at Capgemini demanding agile innovation.
As part of the Data Science & Analytics group, you will work in a collaborative environment with internal and client resources to understand key business goals, build solutions, and present findings to client executives while solving real-world problems. If you are passionate about solving problems in the realm of cognitive computing, big data, and machine learning while utilizing business acumen, statistical understanding, and technical know-how, the Data Science & Analytics practice group at Capgemini is the best place to grow your career.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work in collaborative environment with global teams to drive client engagements in a broad range of industries:
Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Banking, Consumer Products & Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, High Tech, Industrial Products, Insurance, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Public Sector, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, and Energy & Utilities.
- Quickly understand client needs, develop solutions, and articulate findings to client executives.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to clients by clearly articulating complex technical concepts through generation and delivery of presentations.
- Analyze and model both structured and unstructured data from a number of distributed client and publicly available sources.
- Perform EDA and feature engineering to both inform the development of statistical models and generate improve model performance and flexibility.
- Design and build scalable machine learning models to meet the needs of given client engagement.
- Assist with the mentorship and development of junior staff.
- Assist in growing data science practice by meeting business goals through client prospecting, responding to proposals, identifying and closing opportunities within identified client accounts.
- Participate in client discussions, interact with CxOs at client organization to articulate the value of data science approaches, different service offerings and guide them on implementation of the same.
- Collaborate with client managers in a broad range of sectors to identify business use cases and develop solutions in driving impact through data science and analytics, communicate results, and inform practice group through reports and presentations.
- Work with Capgemini’s global data science leadership to execute identified business use cases on time and manage project delivery / client expectations.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain client relations while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Ability to successfully deliver and manage multiple client engagements globally.
- 5-10 years professional work experience as a data scientist or on advanced analytics / statistics projects.
Preferred sector focus with 3+ years experience in one of the following industries: Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Banking, Consumer Products & Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, High Tech, Industrial Products, Insurance, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Public Sector, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, and Energy & Utilities.
- Master’s degree from top tier college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, or other closely related field.
- Strong understanding and application of statistical methods and skills: distributions, experimental design, variance analysis, A/B testing, and regression.
- Statistical emphasis on data mining techniques, Bayesian Networks Inference, CHAID, CART, association rule, linear and non-linear regression, hierarchical mixed models/multi-level modeling, and ability to answer questions about underlying algorithms and processes.
- Experience with both Bayesian and frequentist methodologies.
- Mastery of statistical software, scripting languages, and packages (e.g. R, Matlab, SAS, Python, Pearl, Scikit-learn, Caffe, SAP Predictive Analytics, KXEN, etc.).
- Knowledge of or experience working with database systems (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Postgres, etc.)
- Experience working with big data distributed programming languages, and ecosystems (e.g. S3, EC2, Hadoop/MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Spark, SAP HANA, etc.)
- Expertise in machine learning algorithms and experience using the following ML techniques: Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, SVMs, Time Series, KMeans, Clustering, NMF).
Preferred experience with NLP, Graph Theory, Neural Networks (RNNs/CNNs), sentiment analysis, and Azure ML..
- Experience building scalable data pipelines and with data engineering/ feature engineering.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.