About HighPoint Global:
HighPoint Global’s professionals focus exclusively on helping government agencies and companies implement their most critically strategic initiatives. HighPoint has managed and delivered programs and projects for a variety of agencies and organizations, including training, coaching and content development for national contact centers; software and web development programs for government agencies; and data center and infrastructure projects for global manufacturing and sales organizations.
Provide reporting and analysis of Contact Center Performance, Operational Processes, Customer Satisfaction and Sentiment and Industry Trends across the enterprise.
- Lead the planning and execution of enterprise data projects that will support planning activities for business partners and channels.
- Broad experience in qualitative and quantitative methodologies and techniques – 10+ years preferred.
- Progressive experience managing varied data projects including data analysis, interpretation, and implementation and report writing – 8+ years preferred.
- Experience developing and presenting business insights information and positioning at senior levels of an organization using data story telling techniques.
- Experience with Social Media, Speech/Data Analytics and with direct or indirect contact center data analysis.
- Ability to translate key learning and insights into actionable business strategies.
- Ability to present complicated analytical material in a concise and compelling manner.
- Provide an independent and persuasive perspective on the consumer/beneficiary to the customer, business and business partners.
- Support the business team in identifying risks and opportunities from the consumer perspective.
- Assess each initiative with a critical eye to ensure that it provides incremental learning, actionable insights and a positive and meaningful ROI.
- Develop long-term strategies and plans enterprise for business.
- Plan and manage business unit and department processes and practices to ensure that channel programs are aligned with company business goals, and regional objectives.
- Present enterprise consumer insights and research to senior management and leadership to create awareness of, discuss implications of, and recommend appropriate action steps.
- Provide employees with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams.
- Conduct and ensure the completion of performance reviews.
- Prepare, communicate and educate team on changes in policies and practices within the organization.
- Ensure partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Oversee training and development of partners directly and indirectly managed and makes effective staffing decisions.
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
- Advanced skills in data analysis, including statistical and synthesis.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; Master’s degree preferred. Minimum of eight years’ experience. Contact Center Data preferred, but not required. Medicare, Marketplace, Healthcare a plus, but not required.
HighPoint Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or veteran status.
HighPoint will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with HighPoint’s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.