Working at Vizient means making a difference in today’s dynamic health care industry, every day. Our mission is to connect providers with the knowledge, solutions and expertise that accelerate their performance. We have 3,400 employees with a breadth of expertise and experience tailored to innovative approaches and solutions that advance health care for the greater good.
Based in Dallas with offices in Chicago and across the United States, our national strength and local presence give us a deeper understanding of our members and customers. We work with hospital executives, physicians, nurses, materials managers, pharmacists and others to implement solutions that promote exceptional, cost-effective care and make a difference in people’s lives.
Title: Manager Custom Sourcing Analytics
Location: Irving, TX
Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Analyst team dedicated to supporting Vizient’s internal and external customers. Primary task will include providing financial reports, forecasts, and business analysis.
- Oversees day-to day team responsible for c onducting analyses and research to produce results and identify solutions to complex problems.
- Manage custom analytic creation and delivery to various internal and external customers
- Serves as the SME to others regarding functional knowledge and expertise to department management and others outside department/function
- Collaborate with members or management to clarify analytical support needs, and project updates
- Manage and design the recruitment and implementation data process for potential and new members
- Provide leadership and coaching to a team of analysts
- Collaborate with analysts and internal customers discussing and providing monthly metrics.
- Participate in training modules to enhance teams knowledge and development
- Define Implementation Data processes
- Staffs department/teams appropriately for work-load and talent requirements
- Full HR responsibility, including hiring, firing and performance reviews
- Interprets policies, and ensures consistent application of organizational policies
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 5 – 7 years of experience in healthcare analytics, supply chain preferred
- Must have 2+ years of experience managing people and/or complex projects
- Strong understanding of quantitative/qualitative data assessment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to coach and mentor staff
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage time across multiple tasks working individually or as a member of a cross-functional team
- Flexible, action-oriented team player with the ability to attend to detail but also have the aptitude to understand and address the bigger picture
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.