Huawei Consumer Cloud Service Department is responsible for a wide range of mobile services for Huawei’s smartphone, wearable, and smart home devices, such as app/video/music/book store, cloud storage, payment, search, etc.
The Big Data Intelligence Group is looking for a Machine Learning Scientist, to develop and apply algorithms and models in areas like nature language processing, text sentiment analysis, recommendation model learning, search, ads content analysis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential Functions
• Work with the team to create new deep learning and ML algorithms and applications. Drive technical vision and strategy to make DL and ML a must-have capability in delivering consumer services
• Help to define and improve large scale Machine Learning platform that powers our big data products.
• Apply Natural Language Processing to understand text from forum reviews, description and interactions between users.
• Identifying suspicious transactions in online store, push message, payment
• Clustering of users and content to enable intelligent recommendation
• Working with engineering to build machine learning platform that covers data processing, feature engineering, and monitoring.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS (Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities); (refers to job, not incumbent)
Minimum: Master's Degree
Preferred: Doctoral/Professional Degree
Major/Discipline: Computer Science/Math
Relevant Work Experience
Minimum: 3+ year of Machine Learning/Data Science
Preferred: 5+ years of ML, DL
Skills & Abilities: (Technical or General)
• Knowledge of natural language processing techniques and neural networks
• Experience in implement and validate big data algorithms and models
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Able to lead a team in developing and executing your technical vision, including planning, technical decision-making, and project management.
• Versed in the process of building effective learning systems (data collection, training, evaluation, making iterative improvements).
• Experience with (un)supervised learning algorithms
• Experience with Caffe/TensorFlow/Torch or similar deep learning frameworks
• Programming experience with R/Scala/C++/Python
• Excellent written and oral communication skills on both technical and non-technical topics
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.