Adobe Machine Learning team is looking for a full time Machine Learning Scientist to join the team in Adobe San Jose headquarter. We are seeking for a machine learning/ data scientist expert to help us develop analytical model to analyze the large quantities of live and historic data we process every day. In Adobe, we collect and process more than 34 trillion data points a year and our main challenge is to provide deep analytical insights to our customers using this data.
What you’ll do
- The candidate will work in a team of machine learning scientists and developers to create new models, improve existing ones and also to implement, prototype, scale, test and validate these models and algorithms.
- Analyzing live and historic data to provide insights to the data set
- Researching, prototyping and implementing new models and algorithms
- Cooperating and collaborating with other teams across Adobe on common project
- Validating and Testing Models and Algorithms
- Working with consultants and customers to help them with their problems
What you need to succeed
- M.S. or Ph.D. in CS, Math, Stats, or related fields
- Comprehensive knowledge of machine learning/data mining and knowledge of statistics
- Experience in specialized areas such as Recommendation Systems, Forecasting and Optimization is a plus
Strong programming skills including experience in Java and other object-oriented programming (C++, Python,)
Experience with large data sets and related technologies, e.g., Hadoop, Spark
Experience with SQL, R, Matlab
Excellent communications skills
Strong academic publication record is a plus
Making our technology accessible to all
We believe everyone should have equal access to technology and its benefits. To help achieve this, Adobe is focused on making software more accessible for everyone. When we hire for engineering, development and design roles, we look for the following accessibility skills:
Base knowledge of the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines v2.0
Exposure to current tools used by people with disabilities (screen readers and other assistive technologies)
Experience with accessibility evaluation and validation software
Understanding of input and output modes used by people with disabilities
Familiarity with compliance requirements – state, Federal, international
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to grow your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine .
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.