Contribute to the design and development of a transformational capability to conduct large data analysis.
Why Should I Consider MITRE?
Working at MITRE
Promote the advancement of analytic development, computation, and visualization of results. Conceptualize solutions and apply best software development and test practices.
- Contribute to architectural concept
- Develop and refine requirements
- Develop concept of operations
- Identify Government & Industry capabilities
- User services
- Compute services
- Network services
- Analysis of alternatives (buy or build)
- Consult on design and development
MD: Annapolis Junction
TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
Demonstrated knowledge in the following areas:
- Large system development & design
- Data analytics
- Trend analysis
- Data Repositories
- Network Infrastructure
- Social Media
- Metrics & Measurement
- Excellent communicator
- Experienced in agile/dynamic systems development environment
- Hadoop (HDFS, MapReduce)
- Apache (PIG, Hive, HBase, Spark)
- Java, C programming
Minimum Education/ Experience
BS and 8 years related experience.
- This position will require overnight travel up to 10 % of the time as well as some local travel.
To be eligible for consideration for this position you must have a current Government Polygraph clearance.
Relocation Assistance Provided
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.