Lead Software Engineer – Thunder IoT Cloud
Join a small and growing team building and operating a new service to deliver real-time business intelligence and personalized engagement solutions. We are using the latest cloud technologies to build highly scalable 1:1 responsive journeys for “The Internet of Customers.”
As a full-stack engineer, you are comfortable writing APIs to expose back-end services and writing front-end code to consume them. You use open-source projects to accelerate building highly scalable and innovative solutions. You deploy your work to public cloud platforms such as AWS and instrument them to collect and analyze operational data.
Our team culture empowers you to take ownership of your features or components. This is a unique ground-floor opportunity for self-motivated individuals.
- Design and implement highly scalable systems and algorithms
- Design and implement innovative user interface
- Work closely with quality engineering, product management, and technical operations to develop, test, deploy, and operate high quality software
- Design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
- Full-stack software development experience with a distinguished track record on technically demanding projects
- 2-10 years of professional experience working with modern programming languages, such as Java, C++, or equivalent.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and work effectively in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Passion for creating new products and services, including being comfortable with the ambiguity associated with designing new products.
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud platforms.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong background in computer science and algorithms
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, and/or Storm or related technologies
- Experience with stream processing, messaging semantics, scheduling algorithms, and distributed systems fundamentals
- Experience with large-scale metrics and monitoring
- Experience with performance testing, troubleshooting, and tuning
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.