This role assumes responsibility for all data design. This role will work with other Information Technology teams for ongoing releases of Salesforce-related functionality releases/enhancements. This role is critical in the ongoing adoption of technology platforms.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Minimum 5+ years of the Salesforce platform
• Minimum 3 + years’ in data migration in Salesforce for an implementation with over 300 users including integrations with enterprise applications
• Expertise of data extraction, transformation, and data loading techniques
• Experience in using Data Loader or strong T-SQL skills
• Experience with Salesforce data model
• Data Analytics
• Data Verification
• Data Mapping
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Global delivery model experience
• Experience with Salesforce integration tools (e.g.,Informatica Cloud)
• Participation in each phase of Salesforce.com (e.g., requirements gathering, planning-analysis-design, architect-build-deploy, support)
• Demonstrated abilities: defining systems strategy, developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field required. Masters' degree preferred.
• Minimum five years' experience designing and delivering data migrations to Salesforce implementations
• Using Data Loader or strong T-SQL skills: 5 years
• SFDC with Data Migration: 3 years
Skills and Abilities:
• Which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position?
• Exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
• Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve issues.
• Flexible and adaptable to manage multiple priorities, assignments and tasks in high-paced environment including the ability to manage and adapt to change.
• Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce.
• Client ownership/client engagement experience preferred
• Comfortable working with diverse teams
What you can expect from us:
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 65,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Data Analysis
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?*
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.