Quartet is committed to enabling every person in our society to thrive by building a collaborative mental and physical health ecosystem. Our technology platform allows seamless communication and collaboration between medical and behavioral health providers, leading to targeted, timely and higher quality patient care. Powered by our advanced data engine, Quartet works with health plans and health systems to provide actionable population insights that improves patient outcomes and reduce overall costs.
We’re looking for a Big Data Engineer/Data Scientist who finds creative solutions to tough problems. A real mathematician and architect, who’s not afraid to pave the way for bigger and better things. If you can sculpt brilliant strategies from a mountain of data, pedal your flying machine over here. We’ll put you to work as our resident genius, our data visionary. We work on the cutting edge of a lot of technologies, we need someone who is a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive working independently or collaboratively.
- Gather and process raw data (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.)
- Work closely with our platform engineering and data science teams to integrate statistical models and algorithms into our production systems
- Build infrastructure that will handle complexity in business and security logic clearly and smoothly
- Strong programming experience, ideally in Python and/or Scala, but we are definitely open to other experience
- Knowledge in data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, or information retrieval is a plus
- You buy into the philosophy of “DevOps” and have chops with cloud infrastructure
- Experience processing a diversity of structured and unstructured data
- Amazon Web Services experience is preferred
- Deep alignment with Quartet Health’s core values: artful collaboration, relentless spirit, elegant complexity, and earned greatness
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.