Duties: Uses a wide application of principles, theories, concepts, and techniques to develop innovative solutions to problems. Leads concept development, system design, and simulation and modeling functions to support life-cycle-engineering activities. Applies professional knowledge to gather facts, research and analyze the data, and develop conclusions and recommendations.
• Provide outreach, technical assistance and training for the client and partners on the program
• Conduct an aggressive outreach campaign to ensure the program supports the needs of the users
• Develop materials including job aides and conduct training client and partners on aspects of the program
• Provide on-site technical assistance client and partners to implement aspects of the program.
Required Experience: At least 4 years of experience in addition to a bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience). Possess specialized expertise in a technical discipline, sub-discipline, and/or technology involving definition and interpretation of performance requirements and measurements. Experienced in decision making and managing multiple programs/projects simultaneously. May have authored and published articles or books in field of expertise.
• Experience with performing analysis in the operations or research area of training
• Experience with operations research analysis related to systems analysis
• Knowledge of Emergency Management and HSEEP
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio
• Ability to apply analytic methods to complex problem
• Ability to develop or adapt analytic tools to meet unique analytic requirements
• Ability to package complex information for presentation to senior leadership in order to inform key decisions
• Ability to pass client background check
• Demonstrated experience in systems/requirements similar to lessons learned program development
• Proven knowledge and experience with the use of technology in collection, analysis, and reporting of corrective actions and lessons learned
• Experience with proven techniques to maximize information sharing and collaboration
• Familiarity with Presidential Policy Directives, National Preparedness Goal, and Whole Community Concept
Travel: Local and Domestic travel will be required
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.