Atos is a leader in digital services with annual revenue of € 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, Atos offers Consulting & Systems Integration, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions. With deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, Atos works with clients across many business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public Sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. In addition, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos offers a broad professional perspective and the opportunity to build a rewarding career across either the technical or business paths. With our worldwide presence and our broad range of professional services, Atos provides training programs across all our competencies and markets worldwide for employees in all stages of their career. In addition, we offer programs that are focused on engaging and developing people who are at the beginning of their career through internships and graduate opportunities.
For more information, please see the Atos corporate web site: www.atos.net .
Atos is an EEO employer, providing employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin veteran status, disability or other factors protected by law.
– Support Analytics delivery – perform analysis, identify insights and actionable results
– Impact customer experience – Apply critical thinking and data analysis skills to perform complex journey analytics (with the support of the Senior Analytics Consultants)
– Support capability building – Help the Senior Analytics Consultants establish independent users (client, account teams) via classroom training, focused mentoring, and ad-hoc support
– Experience in using analytics on a large dataset to solve business problems
– Proficient with the use of Excel, Powerpoint
– Awareness of Project Management practices
– Prior experience with process improvements
– Experience with ITSM / ITIL certification
– Experience in customer experience analysis (web analytics, customer segmentation analysis, contact center analysis, marketing analysis)
– Experience with Executive Level interactions
– Excellent communication, presentation, writing and interpersonal skills
– Exceptional analytical critical thinking skills – including the ability to assimilate new information
– Understanding of how technology translates into business solutions
– Strong problem identification and analytical skills
– Creative thinking
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.