This Jr. Product Manager / Purchaser of software is responsible for promotion and product life cycle management, as well as the pre-sales and post-sales support to provide the optimized solution and unprecedented service for customers. You will contribute with increasing revenue of software sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
The Essential Duties include but not limited to following areas:
- QUALIFICATIONS: :
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Knowledge of procurement, forecast and inventory control
- Ability to digest software product roadmaps and solution
- Familiar with computer hardware and software, as well as the application
- Experienced in handling high-value commodity and high volume transactions
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good at multi-tasking, prioritizing and dealing with constant changes
- Fast in pace with no compromise in work quality
- Self-driven and a team player
- No visa sponsorship with this position
- About the Company:
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.