Jr. Data Analyst, McLean, VA
VISTA Technology Services, Inc. (VISTA) is currently seeking a Jr. Data Analyst in McLean, VA. The successful candidate will be part of a highly professional, results-oriented company and will be working at the headquarters office supporting our Federal Government customer. The Jr. Data Analyst will provide the following support:
• Assist in processing weekly and monthly rent payments;
• Assist team with processing occupancy agreements and obtain necessary signatures.
• Conduct rent/lease comparison reports and correct deficiencies;
• Track data related to disposals and acquisitions, lease conversions,
replacements, active issues through resolution, and data from Weekly Reports.
• Verify rental rates for multiple government properties checking for holdovers and discrepancies;
Knowledge and Experience:
• Self-motivating abilities that can meet deadlines
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Works independently with good decision making skills
• Interacts professionally with all levels of employees and customers
• Must be able to multi-task
• 2-3 years relevant experience. Experience working in prior data analyst position preferred.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, VISTA will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
VISTA offers a strong compensation package and a competitive leave package. A generous benefit plan includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance and employer matching 401(k) plan.
Government executives utilize VISTA for information technology, management consulting, decision support systems and a broad portfolio of analytical services. Our focus on real property helps our clients gain the greatest value from money they spend on buildings, land and infrastructure.
To learn more about VISTA and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.VISTAtsi.com.
VISTA is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Disability/Veterans Employer
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.