Serve as a software developer for a telematics IoT application, and/or work with others in a support capacity. This involves technical specification creation, designing a solution, implementing, testing, and supporting the solution once it is live. Manage to a timeline, and communicate status to IT and PMO and identify when project scope or timelines change, or additional resources are needed.
– Self-manage your projects.
– Write server-side and front-end code for web-based applications.
– Application design, development and testing.
Mandatory Requirements :
– B.S. or higher in a related scientific or technical discipline and a minimum of 2 years software development experience required.
– Knowledge of application design, concepts and functionality.
– A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
– Strong organizational skills required.
– Ability to work in a fast paced, detail-oriented environment.
– Experience with telematics and/or IoT applications
– Experience with Google Map APIs
– NoSQL database experience
– Smartphone development skills.
Preferred Requirements :
Donlen is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.