TDBank_US TD Bank
The IT Data Specialist provides technical leadership across a broad range of data analysis functions including data modeling, structured query language (SQL), data quality, data profiling, extract-transform-load (ETL), metadata enrichment and management, data provenance and lineage, report design and other specialized data management functions. Works independently as a senior lead and may manage and direct activities related to analysis, design and support of technical data management solutions on various projects ranging in larger projects.
• Subject Matter Expert on technical environment/ tools for own area of expertise.
• Subject Matter Expert on business processes and procedures, as well as broader organizational issues and technology.
• Advanced knowledge of business/ organization, Bank standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology in related areas from a design/ support/ solutions perspective.
• Primary subject matter expert in multiple areas and consults with clients/or project teams with respect to all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware/ software support and/or development of technical solutions.
• Works autonomously as a senior/lead on a diverse range of tasks and is relied upon to coach/ educate others.
• Manages and directs activities related to analysis, design and support of technical data management solutions on larger projects.
• Responsible for representing the Information Management Development group in projects relating to data repositories and report generation across all commercial lines of business
• Be involved in discussions regarding modifications to existing environments and the establishment of new systems
• Maintain current awareness of strategic reporting and information platforms in the marketplace (Hadoop in particular)
• Responsible for technical design and development of reports/Universes/Dashboards according to business requirements
• Perform root cause analysis of production issues related to reports/universes/dashboards in existing systems and remediate
• Performance Tuning of reports in existing systems
• Define and promote best practices on information architecture and reporting management
• Assignments are highly complex and multi-faceted.
• Acts as a key resource in the exchange of technical information for project teams, the business and/or outside vendors.
• Generally reports to a Senior Manager or Executive.
• Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
• 5-7 years related of experience
• Experience developing in SAP Business Objects V3.0 and 4.2
• Oracle 10/11/Exadata
• Business Objects Universe Development
• Crystal Reports & Web Intelligence Report Creation
• SAP Lumira
• Strong SQL knowledge
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• Experience in working with business personnel at all levels
• Excellent analytical skills and very strong relationship management skills
• Experience in Agile project management methodology
• Prior experience in Commercial Banking space
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.