Equifax in partnership with Noble Systems Corporation, is recruiting a self-motivated student who is interested in a consulting opportunity assisting internal customers in solving operational business issues. In addition, the Intern/Co-op will liaise between Noble Systems Corporation and Equifax on emerging technologies to help grow increase revenue. This consulting opportunity will focus on leveraging knowledge obtained through Noble Systems Corporation certification program to enhance and support Equifax's sales center cloud based technologies. The ideal candidate for this position should be, but not limited to, interested in pursuing a career in technology and or business analytics.
Cloud Based System Consulting and Support – 70%
- Continual enhancement and support Equifax's inside sales division data and technology platforms to enable sustainable revenue growth.
- The Intern/Co-op selected for this position will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience thru:
- Obtaining system software support certification sponsored by Noble Systems Corporation
- Leading and working with cross functional teams to solve daily business issues
- First-hand experience and the responsibilities associated with Corporate Systems Liaison duties
- Training key stakeholders on standardized procedures by enhancing departmental programs and training materials as needed
Analytics/Reporting – 30%
- Work closely with the sales and technology teams to pull reports from the technology platform and identify meaningful trends
- Working towards an undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, or business
- Previous experience obtained through work or internship preferred
- Detail-oriented, quick learner, ability to multi-task, and adapt to fast paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs – emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
USA-Atlanta North Park
Function – Internships
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.