Intel is strategically positioned to become the leading non-volatile memory solution supplier for the compute segment. Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group (NSG) is developing disruptive technologies that will lead to expanding markets and drive incremental growth for Intel.
The IOT/Embedded Technology Manager is a commissionable technical sales position responsible for supporting the growth of Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions business in the IOT/Embedded segment.
In this role, continual contact with both select field teams and key customers is critical. Key responsibilities include:
1. Product segment specialists pulled in OxMs and end customers for Design-In and product qual support
2. NSG IOT/Embedded products expertise and roadmaps knowledge
3. Access to samples and resources
4. Support New Product Introductions (customer quals)
5. BU upstream (requirements, intercepts, prioritization, etc.) Qualifications
The successful candidate will have sales management skills as well as a demonstrated ability to execute disciplined and effective work processes across teams. The role requires a track record of creating strong and collaborative value based business opportunities that drive growth for Intel through our ecosystem.
1. Strong knowledge of Storage, Memory, SSD, SAS/SATA, PCIe, HDD markets
2. 10+ years of technical sales experience working directly with IOT/embedded customers
3. 5+ years of leadership experience directly managing senior technical sales professionals
4. BSEE/BSCE/BSCS or equivalent technical knowledge
5. Self-starter, self-motivated, high level of initiative within a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
6. Analytical skills to understand business requirements and ability to drive solutions to complex business related needs
7. Strong influence/matrix management skills
8. Strong executive relationships and leadership skills
9. Result focused, ability to solve complex problems and resolve conflicts in a timely manner
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred:
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required, including the ability to effectively present in front of large audiences
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are needed in order to prioritize tasks in a very interrupt driven environment
- Good relationship building skills are necessary, including the ability to build a rapport and communicate effectively with all levels of Intel and the customer Other Locations
USA-Arizona, Phoenix, Taiwan-Taiwan, Taipei Posting Statement
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. Position of Trust
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.