Arrayent , the Io T Platform for Trusted Brands
Arrayent provides an internet of Things platform that enables trusted consu mer brands to quickly and secur ely deliver connected products and systems to market. By transforming traditional products into connected devices, Arrayent helps manufacturers develop new opportunities and channels for ne w, innovative products. Imagine a world where your smart s m oke detector warns you a week before the battery dies. What if your connected dishwasher can self-diagnose problems and arrange repair s in a single visit. With Arrayent , that world is here today.
Trusted Brands Choose Arrayent
Arrayent works with many of the world’ s most respected brands reaching new customers and markets. Some of the global brands that currently use Arrayent to deliver connected products include:
- Chamberlain/ LiftMaster
- Maytag Commercial Laundry
- Whirlpool Corporation
- OSRAM GmbH
- Salus Controls Plc
At Arrayent , we are looking for a Software Engineer to develop innovative new featu res in our IoT platform. You will be part of a revolution that is transforming our clients and the way consumer products, environmental controls and other connected devices operate and sell . If you would like to be part of a team that builds awesome new products and be the first to test them, read on.
What you will do:
• Collaborate with the Arrayent team to develop next generation IoT platform s .
• Participate in design, development, and implementation of new features in our cloud platform
• Work with product management and engineering to define requirements and development plans
• Create services with Scalability, high availability ,and reliability in mind
• Take ownership of multiple systems from development to deployment.
• Expert-level knowledge of Java and related frameworks & tools
• Extensive experience with Spring framework and working knowledge of java web services including SOAP, REST, WS-* protocols, Apache Axis
• Methodical with your development and have pride in ow nership of what you create and timely delivery / quality of your code.
• Solid understanding of object oriented design patterns and micro-service architecture patterns.
• Ability to code for performance, fault tolerance and scalability in a cloud environment
• Good understanding of OS fundamentals, Linux internals and JVM settings
• Solid understanding of NoSQL databases and experience with Cassandra/DSE
• Hands-on experience with message frameworks such as Camel, Kafka, RabbitMQ .
• Strong background in Devops /CI/CD and have familiarity with tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Ansible , and Jenkins
• Experience with Cloud APIs such as AWS, Azure, or Openstack
• 5+ years of work experience
• Startup & Agile development experience
• Love Slack and using Bots to automate mundane tasks
- He alth I nsurance, Dental & Vision
- Free Gym Membership
- Commuter Check
- Weekly catered lunch
- Lots of snacks, fruit & drinks
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.