Stage 4 Solutions, inc.
We are looking for an experienced program manager to manage IoT educational/training programs working across industry leaders (technology providers, training companies and companies in many verticals). The role is with a global leader in the IoT market. Responsibilities will include managing teams to assess educational offerings and publishing them to a community of worldwide learners. Knowledge of IoT and/or digital transformation is very helpful.
This is a 40 hour per week role (with quarterly contracts) onsite in RTP, NC. W2 employee of Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
• Program management of all aspects of IoT consortium education offerings to global audience
• Work with IoT industry consortium (education/training/talent) members to review educational offerings and assess against consortium requirements
• Review offerings with stakeholder team for approval to publish to consortium learning portal.
• Work with web publishing team to publish offerings and ensure accuracy
• 5+ years of program management experience for global complex projects – background with IT OR marketing OR education programs is very useful
• Understanding of IoT technologies and digital transformation, preferred
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, peers in cross-functional teams, and third parties.
• Bachelors degree
• PMP Certification, highly desirable
Research Triangle Park, NC
Hours per Week
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.