Software/System Architect to join our technology leadership team to focus on focusing on Niagara Cloud Services
• Leads the design and implementation of Tridium’s next generation Cloud PaaS/SaaS software technology.
• Responsible for both software and system architecture, as well as implementation in collaboration with Tridium’s world class team of software engineers.
• Sets the technology direction for major components of Tridium’s software products
• Works closely with our engineering, product marketing, and business leaders to create products that advance Tridium’s position as a market leader in open systems and software, forming the foundation of the Internet of Things.
• Reports directly to Tridium’s Chief Architect.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a software related discipline, from an accredited college or university plus 10 years of experience as a professional software engineer
• If no degree, 12 years of experience as a professional software engineer with recent 8 years of relevant experience in Cloud PaaS/SaaS technologies
• 6 years of experience as a technical leader in a software engineering organization
• Experience in design, implementation, and deployment of high volume, highly available, cloud-based systems.
• Must have experience with creating web services that can run in a high availability Cloud environment that can easily be monitored
• Experience with Azure, AWS or other Cloud-based PaaS/SaaS environments
• Master’s degree in a related field is an added plus
• Experience and Demonstrated understanding of Object/Component Oriented Design techniques, RESTful Web Service Design
• Experience with Big Data and real-time analytics
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies and Test Driven Design
• Proven ability to evaluate and adopt new technology.
• Proven success working in a team-oriented environment and demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Must have an ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
• Activeness in Technical Communities
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.