PTC/ThingWorx, the market leader in Internet of Things (IoT) products, is seeking a talented IoT Connectivity Product Management Director to support ThingWorx’s growth strategy. The Product Management Director is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Additional responsibilities include ensuring that the product and service supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
• Own the products by defining the strategy and roadmap
• Work closely with ThingWorx Engineering to deliver world class IoT products and services.
• Drive consensus and understanding by making excellent presentations to various internal and external constituents
• Build a roadmap with clear, concise writing
• Act as a leader within the company to drive success.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excited to build the future of IoT
• Strong understanding of device connectivity potentially as a former engineer.
• Familiar with the following protocols: MQTT, OPC UA, Bluetooth, CoAP, Zigbee, HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, RDP and/or
experience in the telecom industry
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
• Outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Desire for learning
• Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills and experience.
• Excellent analytic skills and attention to detail.
• Technical background and proven ability to work with complex technical products and services.
• Demonstrated ability to influence without authority while maintaining strong stakeholder relationships.
• Ability to manage projects and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.