Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
Here’s our next challenge: provide a rich, useful set of cloud services that inspire your client’s to use our platform to its best advantage. The goal? Create a community of satisfied customers excited about incorporating IoT cloud computing into their product offerings.
Your role is to provide technical architecture and consulting support. This will include consulting on the development of various Bosch IoT Cloud services and offerings. You’ll work with clients to determine the best platform solutions and functionality needed to provide the extra value needed to enable our customer base to transform processes into the digital world.
Required Skill Set
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Platform, System or Software Architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or similar disciplines
- Strong software development skills (Java, .NET, etc.), within a cloud environment: Cloud Foundry or similar
- Experience centered around requirements engineering, project management, process design and implementation (e.g., onboarding), as well as compliance and technical documentation
- Occasional international and domestic travel required
What distinguishes you
Preferred Additional Skills
- Expertise in new and emerging technologies around the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Project Management skills in an Agile environment
- Ability to present complex technical information to non-technical customers
- Perform regular analysis of end-user needs for cloud platforms
The best candidates will:
- Strive to provide a high-quality platform for excellent customer satisfaction
- Embrace the ongoing challenges of remaining current with changing IoT technologies
- Support the development teams in offering their services on the platform
- Have worked with internationally-based teams
This role may not be a fit for you if:
- You struggle communicating complex technical requirements to non-technical customers
- Being asked to work outside your defined job requirements makes you uncomfortable
- Ambiguous project expectations tend to frustrate you
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.