Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
Now that the Cloud has changed the way companies market services to customers, what’s the next step in finding profitable business models that expand service offerings and revenue growth?
The IoT Business Model Consultant assumes the responsibility for helping internal clients embrace the potential of Cloud-based services. Your goal is to develop business models that deliver value-added digital services that create new service offerings, improving the end-user experiences of our products.
Required Skill Set
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working in as a consultant for software development, platform architecture, database technology and application servers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or related technical field
- Expertise surrounding Cloud computing, IoT, emerging technology trends and project management (Agile)
- Prior hands-on software development experience (Java, .NET and Cloud-based services (Cloud Foundry or similar)
What distinguishes you
Preferred Additional Skills
- Hands-on experience with Platform Architecture for IoT Cloud, Technical Concept Design and Prototyping
- Prior experience with pre-implementation requirements gathering
- Experience providing technical consulting for non-technical clients
- Solid understanding of marketing concepts for IoT products/services
The best candidates will:
- Have experience designing, developing and leading Ideation Workshops
- Will effective communicate complex technical concepts to a variety of non-technical customers
- Understand how to develop IoT strategies to encourage clients to embrace, adopt additional digital service offerings
This role may not be a fit for you if:
- You’ve never lead any type of Ideation workshop or brain-storming sessions
- Are uncomfortable taking ownership of promoting value-added IoT services to end-users
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.