Visa's Innovation and Strategic Partnerships organization is responsible for managing Visa's overall innovation agenda and initiatives and the management of strategic partnerships with critical non-financial institutions. The Internet of Things (IoT) group is responsible for defining and building the IoT business for Visa Inc. Globally. The 5 priority verticals the team is focusing on are
The Strategy Analyst role will cover the full IoT business globally; the role will focus on strategic initiatives and support vertical leads on major project and client projects.
The position will be based at Visa's San Francisco offices in California.
– Partner with internal teams to implement IoT initiatives such as building / modifying products, deploying marketing programs and implementing partnership programs (i.e. digital products, strategy, marketing, and legal); build efficient working relationship with cross-functional groups
– Actively participate in various ad-hoc internal projects and be an internal evangelist for all five IoT verticals
– Monitor IoT and competitive landscape; develop a comprehensive factset on the IoT landscape, trends, competitors, deal flow, etc
– Create internal and external literature defining Visa's position and approach to IoT
– Support vertical leads on account management; act as a generalist on resource intensive projects to build IoT expertise and business development skills
– Support IoT group management activities (i.e. fiscal planning, goal setting, reporting, account / vertical reviews)
– Work with Vertical leads to solve the problems that arise during the execution of programs with strategic partners
– Act as the analytical engine throughout the organization, providing opportunity sizing, conducting business cases and driving deal review assessments
– Develop and implement new and creative approaches to support emerging payments; focus on increasing the ways and types of devices where cardholders can store and use their payment cards
– Business development, partnerships, alliances or relationship management skills helpful
– Experience in leading projects and working with senior management
– Payments or technology industry knowledge very helpful
– Analytical and strategic acumen
– Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
– Ready to challenge the status-quo, and drive innovative ideas
– Ability to become a thought leader
– Team player possessing a strong drive to add value to the business direction
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.