Website Juniper Networks
About the Group:
We are the support automation group within CSS and help automate all support activities for Juniper CSS right from cases to problem identification. We also provide customer with reactive and proactive support on Juniper devices by automating network support activities for them.
About the position:
We seek an Intern Software Engineer to contribute to challenging design and development projects. The Intern will perform hands-on research, analysis, systems engineering, design, development, testing, and integration of software applications. The selected candidate will work with a small team to research, design, develop, test, and integrate software spanning the following disciplines: Natural Language Processing, Information Extraction, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Parallel and Distributed Computing, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Cloud Services, MapReduce, Hadoop, Scalable Architectures
- Desired candidates must be innovative thinkers and strong communicators who desire to be rock-solid engineers who work on challenging problems
- Completing or working towards a Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical discipline
- Prior internship experience where the candidate has demonstrated an ability to work in teams, problem solve and communicate effectively regarding technical projects
- Successful candidates will have experience in one or more of the following skills: Object-oriented design and programming experience in C/C++, Java or Python, preferably on a UNIX or Linux Platform
- Experience dealing with big data using Hadoop, Hbase. Spark and other cloud computing technologies
- Expertise in information retrieval and/or machine learning
- HTML5 and CSS proficiency
- Good knowledge of web application development with Java based server environments such as Apache Tomcat and WebLogic
- CS degree or equivalent
- Masters in CS or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.