The Summer Internship Program includes:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connect with other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company
We are looking for a motivated, intelligent, hardworking and creative individual to join the APP-ID engineering team as an application research intern. As an Application Research Engineer, you will be part of a team that develop content to power the next-generation firewall, endpoint, and cloud for providing application visibility and control for our customers. You will work on Internet application behavior research; modeling and analyzing application traffic log, evaluating quality of weekly content, and keeping track and predicting of application updates.
- Research and model application behaviors and traffic log features.
- Be able to enhance internal development tools for better user experience
- Implementing machine learning tools in application big data infrastructure
- Excellent understanding of networking and networking protocol
- Experience with Mysql, Apache Cassandra, and other NoSQL databases
- Experience with Perl, Python and Java, and Shell Scripts.
- Experience with Big Data Analyzing and Machine Learning. Deep Learning experience is a plus
- Must be pursuing a 2-year Master’s Degree or Doctoral degree in CS or equivalent field.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.