Idea Couture Inc.
The Global Strategy team at Idea Couture is a carefully assembled group of individuals from a wide range of educational backgrounds, international settings and professional experiences. We proudly believe that diversity is our strategic identity. What we share is a knack for looking at familiar problems through a unique lens and a passion for driving market growth through innovation, technology, and design.
By joining our effort, you’ll be driven to think strategically, collaborate cross-functionally, produce high-quality deliverables, grow client relationships and continuously build and elevate our practice. Along with strong business acumen and keen analytical skills, you’ll have the ability to think creatively and strategically, pushing conventional boundaries when it comes to all aspects of the job.
- Lead and/or support innovation engagements across range of industries and project types for Fortune 500 clients.
- Manage cross-functional project teams (strategy, insights, design, technology) to deliver top quality strategic outputs.
- Act as day-to-day client lead.
- Lead client presentations and facilitate workshops, instilling client confidence and managing expectations according to project scope.
- Build innovation strategies and project narrative to sell through concepts and solutions.
- Contribute to the formal development of global strategy practice tools and processes.
- Collaborate with senior leadership on project design and proposal development.
- Other duties as required.
Required skills / Experience
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business or related field.
- 4+ years experience in strategy consulting or related role, in a professional services environment.
- Ability to successfully translate project objectives into actionable briefs across disciplines.
- Strong strategic aptitude, with an expertise in several core industries or strategic disciplines.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with ability to build business and financial models.
- Strong presentation skills with ability to effectively facilitate discussion and instill client confidence.
- Conversant in the principles and practices of user-centered design.
- A passion for innovation, design and technology.
We are especially interested in your experience and/or interest in the following:
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Digital (UI/UX, Design, Consumer Electronics, IoT, Mobile/Web, etc.)
- Financial Services (Insurance, Banking)
- Healthcare (Market Research, Digital, Agency, Pharma etc.)
Please include in your cover letter and resume your specific experience and interest in any of these industries, highlighting relevant projects and/or clients you’ve worked with here.
- Commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.