The Data Architect provides advanced technical support in the research, experimentation, business analysis and use of systems technology including architecture, integration capabilities and database management. The Data Architect needs to be able to have an endtoend vision, and to see how a logical design will translate into one or more physical Databases, and how the Data will flow through the successive Stages involved. He (or she) will need to be able to address issues of Data Migration (Validation, Cleanup and Mapping), and will need to understand the importance of Data Dictionaries.
Bachelor Degree OR an equivalent combination of education and job related experience AND:
- 60 Months Experience as IT Professional
- Expertlevel data structure experience, including an indepth understanding of various database methodologies (star, 3NF, etc.), and experience with structured and unstructured data
- Deep understanding of distributed data services strategy, master data management and high performance large scale distributed architectures
- Handson experience with database design data modeling, big data analytics, access architectures, data integration, data security
- Excellent understanding of ETL in the context of big data and analytics platforms
- Experience with Oracle and Microsoft SQL databases
- Proficient with one or more scripting or programming languages
- Proficient with data modeling tools
Advertised Physical Requirements:
Must be able to communicate and engage in repetitive motions.
- We prefer you attach your Resume and Cover Letter and checkmark “Relevant” to this submission”.
- Ten years of experience in data architecturerelated job activities
- Five years of experience directly in data architecture design and execution
- Experience with systems processing high volumes of transactions
- Executivelevel written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with analytical tools, languages, or libraries (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout, Tableau)
- Experience in building and managing Business Intelligence and analytic front ends like Datameer, Pentaho, GoodData
- Handson experience with ETL/ESB tools, languages, libraries (e.g. Cognos)
- Experience with Cloud computing
- Experience with big data frameworks, Riak, MongoDB, Hadoop, and MapReduce
No Supervisory Duties
Hiring contingent upon background check
Sep 15, 2016
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.