Rocket Fuel is a leading programmatic marketing platform that learns. Through artificial intelligence at big data scale, we optimize performance, awareness, and lift across channels for agencies and marketers. At over 1,000 employees strong, our bold and innovative team continues to reach new frontiers while fueling incredible success for our customers.
Are you a dynamic, solutions-oriented and experienced HR professional with exceptional interpersonal skills and a passion to deliver a flawless and exceptional experience for our global workforce?
This position is responsible for day-to-day HR operations including on-boarding, employee records and changes, and terminations. You will be the front-line resource for employees and managers with questions about HR programs/processes, providing highly trusted and value-added customer service. The nature of your work is highly confidential requiring a high degree of tact, judgement, and accuracy and close participation with other teams including Finance, Payroll and all HR functional teams.
- Research & respond to HR and employee-related questions for employees, managers, and executives worldwide (e.g. benefits, HR programs, company policies/practices)
- Coordinate and conduct new employee orientation
- Monitor and maintain employee data and records to accurately reflect the constantly changing organization
- Create, route, file, audit, & enter employee changes and partner with payroll to ensure timely and error free payments
- Conduct audits and file compliance reports on various, benefits, or other programs and recommend corrective action
- Generate regular and ad hoc reports from carious HR systems
- Participate in planning, developing, and maintaining various HR programs and be able to generate regular and ad hoc reports
The successful candidate:
- Builds and maintains trust through reliable delivery of products and services
- Possesses a professional demeanor, poise under pressure with demonstrated ability to produce high quality, accurate, and error free output
- Has the proven ability to work in many different aspects of HR simultaneously, meet milestones and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates the ability to work with multiple team members and can independently plan and organize own work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Has an attention to detail with excellent organization/follow up skills
- Fosters an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
- Has the ability to build positive working relationships and ability to work with different working styles
- Has a strong customer-focus and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- 0-3 years in Human Resources and administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and HR systems, preferably Workday
- Proven track record of maintaining the highest level of confidentiality
- Excellent data entry and auditing skills
- Demonstrated understanding of HR programs, services, policies, and practices and/or where to obtain information
- Demonstrated experience to gather, consolidate, and reconcile data and generate reports using various HR systems & tools
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must demonstrate continuous improvement and critical thinking
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel is a full Programmatic Marketing Platform designed to go beyond 1:1 marketing by learning to predict what marketing actions to take with a particular person in a particular moment of time. Our methodology, which leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and big data, is called Moment Scoring™, and it results in a much more efficient use of marketing dollars.
Rocket Fuel offers brands and agencies managed services, as well as a SaaS-based Data Management Platform (DMP) and Demand Side Platform (DSP), to optimize performance, awareness, and lift across marketing objectives, channels and devices. Rocket Fuel serves 96 of the Ad Age 100, three of the top five agency holding company trading desks, and partners with some of the world’s leading CRM platforms, marketing platforms and systems integrators. Rocket Fuel operates in more than 20 offices worldwide and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “FUEL.”
Rocket Fuel values and appreciates the diversity of our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.