Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
As a HR Data Management Analyst you will work as a key resource on the compensation team engaged in a variety of detailed HRIS and compensation related reports supporting a global business, compensation surveys and related projects, leveraging HR management information systems and other internal databases.
You may also be heavily involved in HR Information Systems initiative such as:
- Driving to a common set of definitions and compensation related reports across multiple business units.
- Auditing information across multiple platforms.
- Compensation planning systems enhancement and administration.
- Reporting for across all business units and regions.
- Creating and modifying queries to extract and report on data out of systems such as Business Objects.
- Conduct audits and analysis on business, HR, and compensation related initiatives and objectives, including incentive budgeting and spending, increase guidelines, international transfers, and general compensation related data quality.
- Develop and maintain access databases to enable other compensation analytics.
- Develop, maintain and modify business objects reports, and other visual representations of information.
- Develop, maintain and modify queries from PeopleSoft.
- Develop, maintain and modify queries and reports out of other internal HRIS systems.
- Liaison between CitiComp & Technology Team and the business compensation teams to understand needs and requirements.
- Project Management of special projects globally as assigned.
- Work with HRPS Business Aligned team to identify opportunities to streamline/ standardize process.
- Prefer 6 months – 3 years prior experience in Finance, Compensation or HRIS.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, compensation principles and concepts, compensation consulting, especially market pricing and compensation plan/structure design.
- Prefer candidate with global experience in Financial Services.
- Prefer candidate with experience working with large data sets in Excel and Access.
- Prefer candidate with HRMS experience (Micro Strategy, PeopleSoft and/or other systems for compensation planning).
- Prefer candidate with experience designing and conducting audits of data.
- Bachelor's degree (or 5 years equivalent experience) preferably in a technical area, (e.g., accounting, Finance, math, statistics, economics).
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Project management.
- Able to work independently, and coordinate with colleagues in multiple locations world-wide.
- Strong mathematical aptitude.
- Customer service orientation.
- Flexible demeanor and the demonstrated ability to work as a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
- Word (basic).
- MS Access (Advanced).
- PowerPoint (Intermediate).
- Excel (Advanced).
- PeopleSoft (Advanced).
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.