* Must have worked in Big Data technologies for atleast 3 years
* Hands on experience on Hadoop technologies(Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Map
reduce Framework & HDFS)
* Good understanding of Lambda Architecture
* Experience in core Java and J2EE technologies.
* Good understanding and working knowledge of any Application Server
* Good understanding and working knowledge of SOA architecture and its
* Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
* Fair knowledge on NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra
* Fair knowledge on any RDBMS Designing Skills
* Must have experience in understanding business vision to prepare ETL
* Identifying solutions to key technical challenges in projects
concerning Data Integration Communication Skills
* Must have very good oral and written communication skills * Must have
experience in presenting technical topics to large audience
Knowledge of building stream-processing systems,
using solutions such as Storm or Spark-Streaming
Knowledge on DW Concepts
Exposure to any scripting languages (Perl /
Python / shell script etc.)
Fair knowledge on Analytics & Visualization
Exposure on Big Data ML toolkits, such as
Need to be proactive towards research, POC implementation, comparing
alternative components and preparing reports on the same.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US please send an email with your request to CareersNorthAmerica@cognizant.com
Proficiency Level *
Proficiency Level *
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 233,000 employees as of March 31, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at
or follow us on
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.