- Knowledge of HADOOP Framework and programming in Hive and Pig tools, Design, Best Practices and troubleshooting
- Understanding of Unix/Linux system, file systems, shell scripting
- Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts
- Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience in Financial domain
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years with Information Technology.
- At least 2 years of experience with DW/BI and related tools, understanding of HADOOP Framework, Hive , Pig and NoSQL.
- At least 3 years of experience in Software development life cycle
- At least 2 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
- At least 2 years of experience in Design and Architecture review
- At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on DW/BI development and maintenance projects
- At least 2 years of experience in DW/BI related technologies and HADOOP Framework and Hive and Pig tools – MUST
- At least 2 years of hands on experience in Design, Development & Build activities in HADOOP Framework Projects
** U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply . We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.