Job Description:Duties and Responsibilities :
The Hadoop Developer will support operations on our Hadoop system for a major healthcare data warehouse modernization upgrade. They will be involved in all aspects of the administration and operational support. As Hadoop developer, you will be responsible for delivery of business intelligence features, including building database objects; assisting Informatica developers with Hadoop ELT; use of Hortonworks Hadoop 2.3 tools like Ambari, Hive, Hbase, HCatalog, Sqoop, Pig, Loom, Knox, Ranger, and Spark; and assisting BI developers integrating reporting and data exploration tools to Hadoop.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for administration of the Hadoop platforms
- Developing reporting metrics on the platform.
- Responsible for design of Hadoop solutions.
- Hadoop administration.
- Strong business analytical skills a must; ability to apply business logic to design and implement data mining techniques on large data sets.
- Understanding of Data Warehousing a must.
- Design and develop ad-hoc analysis based on business requirement needs.
- Coordinate with business to ensure follow-up and resolution of expectations including specific individual resolution as well as root-cause analysis and control gap identification.
- Maintain databases and related programs in a thorough and efficient manner.
- Experience with Java MapReduce
- Experience with BI reporting and data visualization tools
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience working with healthcare data.
- 4 to 8 year's work experience related to BI tools and platforms; analytics, technology, and healthcare data.
- 2+ years' experience of Hadoop platform administration
- 2+ years' experience of Big Data Business Intelligence stack
- Teradata UDA platform administration
- Viewpoint report development
- Hadoop development tools
- Aster development and administration
- Proficiency in the use of Teradata SQL
- Python and R-Studio development
- Experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining a database and programs to manage data analysis efforts.
- Working knowledge of 'Big-Data' concepts and Hadoop/Hive, Teradata Aster, and Teradata database tools.
- Working knowledge of building self-serve analytics tools for business users plus.
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis, data mining and predictive modeling tools and techniques a plus.
- Working knowledge of application development and/or web development a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team.
- Experience normalizing data to ensure it is homogeneous and consistently formatted to enable sorting, query and analysis.
- Demonstrates a persist bias toward action
- Understands how to balance cost and benefit.
Highly Preferred Education/Experience:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree and five to seven years of related experience.
The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
Company Description :
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.