Data has become a strategic asset of the organization fueling all aspects of business decision making. Real-time personalized customer experiences are driving the future of Adobe's business.
This position will be a key role within the DAP –
Data Architecture and Platform team to provide the data and insight needed to realize business objectives. We are seeking a solid contributor who will provide the support in data modeling, data engineering and building data assets and applications. May provide technical direction and system architecture advice for individual initiatives.
- BS technical degree required
- Exceptional communication, documentation and presentation skills along with the ability to stay current with the latest information management tools and technologies.
- Demonstrable experience developing and contributing to distributed compute frameworks: Hadoop, Spark
- Experience and insight into designing, implementing and supporting highly scalable infrastructure services
- Experience in administering highly available Hadoop clusters using the Cloudera Hadoop distribution.
- Experience in stream data processing and real-time analytics
- Extensive knowledge of Linux Administration and Engineering.
- Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Cassandra, Kafka, ZooKeeper and Big Data technologies
- In-depth knowledge of capacity planning, management, and troubleshooting for HDFS, YARN/MapReduce, and HBase.
- Must have experience with monitoring tools used in the Hadoop ecosystem: Nagios, Cloudera Manager, Ambari
- Sound knowledge of UNIX and shell scripting
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical capabilities
Strong background in Systems-level Java essential – garbage collection internals, Concurrency models, Native & Async IO, Off-heap memory management, etc.
Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCAH) a plus
Understanding of core CS including data structures, algorithms and concurrent programming
CentOS/Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
Active member or contributor to open source Apache Hadoop projects a plus.
An advanced background with a higher level scripting language, such as Perl, Python, or Ruby.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to grow your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine .
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.