The Marketing & Hadoop Specialist position is for an experienced Hadoop developer with a passion for learning new technologies. This position will support the Ford Marketing and Sales Consumer Data Refinery application developing Hadoop business intelligence capabilities. This project work includes working with a variety of Hadoop based tools and new technologies.
The Ford Marketing and Sales Application Development team is looking to hire an experienced Hadoop Developer to join our Customer Relationship Management project team.
- Work on IT project teams
- Developing projects using Hadoop technologies
- Analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation
- 3+ years of application development experience
- 3+ years of Hadoop design and development experience
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working on Marketing and Sales development projects
- 3+ years of experience & working knowledge with Software Delivery Methodologies
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong communication skills
The distance between imagination and … creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. When you join the Ford team discover all the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you’d expect from a diverse global leader. You’ll become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
This position may be open to sponsorship.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.