Title Source, Inc.
Title Source is one of the largest providers of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services in the nation. The company is an authorized agent of the highest-rated title insurers in the industry, and its solutions power many of the nation’s largest residential lending institutions. Title Source is a preferred provider to five of the top twenty Fortune 100 companies and many of the largest residential mortgage lenders. The company is based in Detroit, Michigan and retains regional operating centers in Ohio, California, Pennsylvania and Texas.
What You'll Do/Need
Title Source is looking for mid- or senior-level Hadoop Developers with a passion for big data technology and the belief that data drives the business. Hadoop Developers work with the team to establish processes to unlock the value of large sets of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data.
- Design, build, install, configure, and support the Hadoop environment
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
- Perform analysis of vast data stores to uncover insights
- Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking
- Work with developers to evaluate Hadoop use cases, provide feedback, and design guidance
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- Be part of the on-call rotation for your area(s) of responsibility and expertise
- Master’s or doctorate degree in a technical field (physics, computer science, etc.) or three years experience in a relevant role
- A year of experience working with a Hadoop development
- Extensive knowledge and proven understanding of Hadoop architecture, HDFS, HBase, Hive, Pig, Storm and SPARK
- Fluency in at least one scripting language such as Python, Java, or C/C++
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Title Source, where there's no daunting hierarchy, “boss” is a four-letter word, and if you work hard you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you’re at it.
Title Source is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Click here to create a profile and stay connected with Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies.
Share this opportunity:
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.