Digital transformation lies at the intersection of customer experience and operational excellence and Verizon has Market Permission to Dominate the Digital Transformation Industry. In this role you will be a beacon of insights within the front end of Verizon’s IoT strategy.
The role: The Go to Market Specialist is responsible for regional Smart Community Venue opportunities from design through execution, supporting the regional and national field sales organization, to close opportunities.
1. Identify and engage with early adopter opportunities for Smart Communities
2. Responsible for value proposition decks, initial site survey activities partnering with Solutions Readiness organization, qualifying deals, and responding to any RFI’s and RFQs alongside sales organization, staying close to those engagements through to engagement win.
3. Support the development and implementation of new business opportunities
4. Effectively support the sales teams with technical presentations and demonstrations.
5. Drive positive customer experience and with the sales teams.
6. Enable sales teams through knowledge transfer and training.
1. 7+ years of experience in product and partner management with 5+ years of experience in complex multi-tower solutions delivery
2. Experience in managing delivery of complex solutions involving cloud, security, professional services and SaaS
3. Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Information Systems or Engineering preferred.
4. Strong technology marketing and analytical skills.
5. Prior experience delivering complex M2M solutions and market expertise in assigned vertical
6. Must possess financial management skills needed for forecasting, pricing and margin analysis.
7. Professional presentation and comm. skills to address all levels of the enterprise to include client senior executives.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.