At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Internet of Things (IoT) go-to-market team is looking for an exceptional Global Business Development Manager responsible for building strategic partnerships with key solution partners within the Internet of Things (IoT) market to join us in Raleigh, NC. Red Hat provides our partners and customers a secure and scalable foundation for their IoT architecture which helps them deliver the right data to the right place at the right time. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and expanding Red Hat’s relationship with key IoT partners to deliver joint IoT solutions to market.
Primary job responsibilities
- Define and implement a global business development strategy for strategic IoT partners, focusing on global and regional SIs, vertical ISVs, operational technology vendors, and service providers
- Work with global alliance managers, regional field sales, and channel sales teams to implement this strategy
- Recruit and develop select IoT strategic partnerships and take responsibility for a global IoT revenue target
- Develop comprehensive go-to-market plans with key partners, ensuring executive alignment both within Red Hat and partners
- Define, track, and communicate key relationship Metrics and Milestones to senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on business, marketing, or technology; an advanced degree in business administration or marketing is preferred
- 10+ years of sales experience in the IT industry, with a proven track record of achievement
- Proven capability in developing strategic business plans with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Solid understanding of open source related sales cycles, datacenter, cloud, and middleware technologies, including application development requirements based on Java
- Good negotiation skills and an ability to guide and close sales opportunities; experience with solution selling methodologies
- Strong execution skills with a high attention to detail, and proven ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.