What we seek
Evolv Technology is building the next generation soft target protection platform by incorporating core technology advancements in sensors, artificial intelligence, and methods of processing big data, and enhancing them with human judgment. Evolv MOSAIQ protects people, places, and assets via real-time awareness and detection at the front lines of the actual threats of concern. MOSAIQ protects without impacting the pace of ordinary life or adding noise.
Our team is looking for a talented full-stack software engineer who will play a central role in the design and end-to-end development of high-performance platform components architected for re-use in a range of customer use cases. The Software Engineer will help build out key pieces of the reactive microservices platform that includes a state of the art deep neural network, distributed sensing, and a network of human Agents.
Who we are
Based in the greater Boston area, Evolv is a venture backed technology startup with a mission to keep people safe around the world. Our products combine leading edge sensors and artificial intelligence-enabled software to detect physical security threats. Our investors, which include Bill Gates, General Catalyst Partners and Lux Capital, have redefined a number of different industries and we’re working with them to do the same thing in the physical security space.
What you bring
You have experience building systems for flexibility, robustness and scale. You’ve built highly available and resilient systems from base infrastructure through to the application. You are familiar with cloud security best practices, including web stack vulnerabilities. In addition to having a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or the equivalent experience, candidates must also demonstrate the following:
- 1-4 years of experience in full-stack application development (HTML5, Angular JS, Redis, Memcached, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experience in one or more agile languages/frameworks (Scala/Play, Groovy/Grails, Ruby/Rails) is a plus
- Experience with Java, C/C++, C# is a plus
- Experience with asynchronous and event-based technologies (RabbitMQ, Akka, Kafka, Lambda) is a plus
- Familiarity with public Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud products (AWS, GCE, Azure)
- Familiarity with human computation, video, or IoT applications is a plus
As soon as possible. Let’s get started!
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.