Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population. Huawei has over 150,000 employees, approximately 70,000 of which are engaged in Research & development. Huawei operates a global network of 14 regional headquarters, 16 R&D Centers, 28 Innovation Centers jointly operated with customers, and 45 Training Centers. Huawei is leading the way by rethinking the future. From devices to telecom infrastructure to cloud computing and convergence solutions, we are rethinking every link in the chain with ICT based innovation to deliver a better future… faster.
The Huawei R&D Center at Santa Clara is currently exploring the next generations of hardware & software technologies/infrastructures to power future information and communications technology solutions. As an intern, you will have the opportunities to be exposed to the latest FPGA hardware and software technologies, work on challenging projects, and expend your knowledge and experience in this domain.
- Formulate methodologies for evaluating FPGA-based solutions, in terms of performance, power, productivity, etc.
- Develop corresponding evaluation infrastructure, and implement use cases.
- Implement necessary tools/libraries/framework for heterogeneous programming, performance monitoring, performance analysis, etc.
- Identify software/hardware co-design opportunities for Huawei products, and evaluate the corresponding ideas with simulations/experiments.
- Master or Ph.D. in the area of computer architecture, heterogeneous computing, FPGA, software & hardware co-design.
- Strong academic record with good understanding of computer architecture.
- Hands on experience with Xilinx/Altera FPGA development boards.
- Experience working with EDA simulation and synthesis tools such as Quartus, ModelSim, etc.
- Experience in VHDL/Verilog/openCL.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills desired.
- Knowledge and experience of Big Data/Deep Learning/Communication is a plus.
Huawei Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.