What to work for one of the most innovative connected hardware companies in the U.S.? This company’s devices have various applications in inventory control, small package delivery, baggage handling, automated warehousing, manufacturing, and medical information systems. They have since expanded their product development and have tapped into professional sports by creating a device that will forever change the way we watch the game.
As a Firmware Engineer, responsibilities will include multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities, excellent verbal and written communication skills and high attention to detail, willingness to learn new technologies and implement in short time, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Firmware development
- Expert in C/C++
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Comfortable writing drivers and strong experience in the IoT field
- Strong experience with ARM based processors
- Familiar with continuous and agile integration/deployment and test driven development
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
Benefits & Perks
Competitive salary, flexible hours, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.