PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
– to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
The Financial Services industry is operating in a challenging environment due to global economic pressure, increasing regulatory demands and capital requirements, and significant operational and technology changes. Our growing Financial Services Advisory team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help major financial institutions around the world respond to their most complex business challenges. The Financial Services Advisory practice is composed of three industry sectors: Asset Management, Banking and Capital Markets, and Insurance.
Our Application Technology consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, Business Process Management and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework such as
Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5, ESBs, advises on the software development life-cycle, and helps architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Certification(s) Preferred: Agile Certification
Demonstrates some knowledge across multiple IT application platforms and delivery methodologies, emphasizing a proven record of articulating solutions that address client needs on projects involving delivery of mobile and web applications, including:
– Defining and implementing business motivation and use case/actor models and business capability roadmaps as well as helping to gather and define business and functional requirements;
– Assisting in the following areas: synthesizing business problems and outlining possible solutions; gathering, defining, and organizing business and functional requirements including acceptance criteria for use by developers to implement a capability; resolving promptly issues and business questions; deconstructing high-level functional requirements into an executable story backlog; aiding in the estimation and planning process; assisting in prioritization of tasks and planning iterations; verifying system functionality delivers on business capabilities; and assisting with structuring and managing workshops.
Demonstrates some proven ability to complete the following, especially in both Agile and Waterfall development processes:
– Eliciting requirements and scoping using client interviews, shadowing, document review and surveys
– Translating client requirements into standard UML diagrams and/or Agile user stories
– Collaborating with user experience and design teams to perform traceability of solution to design and business requirements
– Prioritizing work based on value, risk and dependencies
– Creating test scenarios, test plans and execution of test cases using various test scenarios to provide quality deliverables to client Demonstrates some proven abilities, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; approaching client in an organized manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor. Demonstrates some proven abilities as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback. Demonstrates some proven abilities conducting research and analyzing technical matters, while utilizing problem-solving skills. This includes the analysis of large and complex data sets, demonstrating an aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, using the standard suite of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to execute related deliverables for instance, creating screen mock-ups to assist clients in visualizing requirements. Demonstrates some proven abilities utilizing effective written and verbal business communication skills when interacting with team members and/or clients in a professional setting.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.